Sunday, November 4, 2007

Just for the Record

There are some things that the world just assumes everybody agrees with but I don't. So, I am going to start a new section called . . .

Just for the Record:

I think Sammy Haggar era Van Halen is a million times better than the David Lee Roth era.

I think Ice Ice Baby is a much more fun and catchy song than Under Pressure.

The urban myth that all even Star Trek movies are good and all odd ones are bad is bullshit. The Search for Spock is an awesome movie and has some of the greatest moments in all of Trek. Not to mention The Voyage Home and Nemesis are even ones and they are not so good.

Sam Raimi's Spider-Man movies are awful. I don't like that persistant yellow cinematography. I don't like Kirsten Dunst. I don't like Toby Maguire. I don't like how sappy they are. I don't like that he doesn't wear the costume as much as he should. These movies do not represent the Spider-Man universe as I had imagined it by reading the comics.

1 comment:

This_is_not_Hayley-Anne said...

Yes, but Vanilla Ice did not have a pocket full of rubbers and his homeboys did not either....