Thursday, October 18, 2007

Star Trek - TOS Cast 2

Well, the casting of the main TOS crew is now complete. We are still waiting to hear about Pike but the big seven are in place. Here's a rundown:

James T. Kirk - Chris Pine
Spock - Zachary Quinto
McCoy, Leonard H. Son of David - Karl Urban
Scotty - Simon Pegg
Uhura - Zoe Saldana
Checkov - Anton Yelchin
Sulu - John Cho

Of course, the one and only Leonard Nimoy will return as the older Spock. Let's all cross our fingers that Bill also returns as older Kirk. I am anxious to see what this cast can do. My biggest hang-up is Simon Pegg. But, I am going to practice what I preach and keep an open mind. As Kirk himself once said,"Come come Mr. Scott. Young minds, fresh ideas."

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I told you on Facebook that I stalk people. So, here I am stalking your blog.

I have to say, that I am anxiously awaiting the new ST Movie. I was never a fan of TOS, but have loved the movies. Which makes no sense.

I haven't been to a movie in a long time, but I will be seeing this one - probably with my mom on opening night!